sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A colourless syrupy organic acid formed in sour milk, and produced in the muscle tissues during strenuous exercise.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chemical formula: CH3CH(OH)COOH
- Scheele also discovered many of what we now call organic acids, for example lactic acid in sour milk and citric, malic, and tartaric acids in fruits.
- Without these enzymes, lactic acid and other organic acids build up in the body.
- The effect of this is too gradually calm down the muscles but also to help the removal of lactic acid from the muscle tissues.
Más definiciones de lactic acidDefinición de lactic acid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.