Definición de ladanum en inglés:
A gum resin obtained from the twigs of a southern European rock rose, used in perfumery and for fumigation.
- The rock rose is usually Cistus ladanifer, family Cistaceae
- It's a full-bodied, grown-up, proper ladies' fragrance that's a quiet storm of spices and resins, with notes of amber, patchouli, sandalwood, labdanum and benzoin.
- The base is: green, tea, mate, galbanum, labdanum, tree-moss, patchouli, vetiver, aromatic woods, and hints of powder and gentle spices.
- The woody hay backnotes were provided by burning a blend I had made that included synthetic deertongue oil, cedarwood and assorted warm notes like cistus labdanum and helichrysium.
Definición de ladanum en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan