(also ladder-back chair)
- An upright chair with a back resembling a ladder.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There was also a stool and a ladder-back chair in the room.
- With these simple slipcovers, designed for ladder-back and other straight-back chairs, you can change your room's ambience in a matter of minutes.
- There are the much copied ladder-backs designed for the Willow Tea Rooms circa 1903, but there is certain to be keen bidding for several earlier chairs made for the Argyle Street Tea Rooms and the Ingram Street Tea Rooms.
Más definiciones de ladder-backDefinición de ladder-back en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.