verbo (past participle laden /ˈleɪd(ə)n/)[with object] • archaic
- 1Put cargo on board (a ship).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Slyly, he let it be known that Elissa was working on his behalf and he put her in charge of lading the boats.
- 1.1Ship (goods) as cargo: the surplus products must be laden on board the vesselsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mahabir said he returned to India when the rice was shipped and brought back samples of what had been laded.
Más definiciones de ladeDefinición de lade en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.