(also lady's man)
- A man who enjoys spending time and flirting with women: he was a bit of a ladies' man at an early ageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When I was growing up, my father was the ultimate ladies' man.
- I've heard lots of stories about how he's such a ladies' man and womanizer.
- Being the suave ladies' man that he is, Marty inflates the condom like a balloon, then lets go of it, sending it flying over the shower wall.
Más definiciones de ladies' manDefinición de ladies' man en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.