1A function at a men’s institution or club to which women are invited: ladies' night at the Masonic lodge
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To hit the funding target campaigners took part in a sponsored abseil, a family rounders match, discos, a ladies' night, an auction, quizzes and held stalls at Holt Music Festival.
- What we are seeing is a huge growth in ladies' nights for tasting whisky.
- Yesterday was a ladies' night, and a small crowd, so we were able to discuss books and the idea of starting up a book club.
1.1An evening on which women are given free or reduced admission to a nightclub.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Here's a handy guide to getting wasted for free at this city's ladies' nights.
- Over - 21 pubs, insurance companies that charge more for young men, ladies' night at the disco, buses that don't have wheelchair ramps… and on it goes.
- Every Weds is ladies' night in Kbox hougang, and no room charge, only pay for drinks and the tidbits.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: la¦dies' night
Definición de ladies' night en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda