- A mammal of the order Lagomorpha, which comprises the hares, rabbits, and pikas.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Like some other mammal taxa, but unlike rabbits and other lagomorphs, male rodents have a baculum (penis bone).
- This type of interaction occurs in horses, elephants, hyraxes, rodents, and lagomorphs (hares and rabbits) but is probably best exemplified in the termites.
- Rodents and lagomorphs are prime examples of breeders among mammals and have enormous incisors for their body size.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to or denoting lagomorphs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the current study, fluoride measurements of 889 lagomorph long bones from 183 features were used to develop a relative chronology of features.
- Modem rodent and lagomorph skulls were mainly from the Condon Museum, University of Oregon.
- Species such as P. glandulosa or P. juliflora account for 10-56% of lagomorph diets.
Más definiciones de lagomorphDefinición de lagomorph en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.