- A document allowing the holder to pass; a permit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is valued for his professionalism and his job provides him with the laissez-passer of the title, a safe conduct pass that allows him greater freedom of the city.
- The laissez-passer is a ‘safe conduct ‘pass which Devaivre is allowed by the Germans to carry on the streets as an employee, but also a badge of shame.
- The ‘serum serological’ or Ss protein, his laissez-passer to the H2 show, did not enter his dreams until a dozen years later.
French, literally 'allow to pass'.
Más definiciones de laissez-passerDefinición de laissez-passer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.