- Prepared skin from a lamb with the wool on or as leather: [as modifier]: lambskin glovesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If you want something really luxurious, consider Mulberry's black leather lambskin gloves with rabbit-fur lining.
- Animal rights activists in Great Britain and elsewhere are launching new protests against astrakhan, lambskin derived from lambs that are killed shortly after birth and, activists claim, in some cases before they are born.
- Of course, the more luxurious bags are made from skins that range from lambskin to ostrich.
Más definiciones de lambskinDefinición de lambskin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.