sustantivo• informal , chiefly US
- A stupid, inept, or dull person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sure, it advertises itself as an Irish pub, martini bar, club, or grill but when you walk in it's a bunch of lamers that couldn't jog around the block.
- It basically looks like a bunch of lamers posting art that they did not contribute to in any way.
- It also makes me feel like a lamer who hasn't done anything with her life.
Más definiciones de lamerDefinición de lamer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.