sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A fibrous protein present in the basal lamina of the epithelia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bacterial attachment to inanimate surfaces generally requires that a surface be conditioned by organic deposits, such as collagen, laminin, fibrin, and fibrinogen.
- Normal cells harbor this receptor, too, but it's usually occupied by the protein laminin.
- Our group has also successfully demonstrated that the gel mixture of collagen, laminin and fibronectin could offer a suitable growth medium for the regeneration of axons.
Más definiciones de lamininDefinición de laminin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.