Definición de lamplight en inglés:
The light cast from a lamp: he was working in the stables by lamplight
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was gone, melted into the dark shadows of the night outside the dim circle of lamplight.
- And the art, hung here and there and lit in one case by lamplight, was a hodgepodge of styles.
- The lamplight cast gentle shadows, and on the carpeted floor Ben's feet made no sound at all.
- Example sentences
- To the west the ornamental gardens complete with boating lake, all encircled by a lamplit carriage drive.
- Seen from above, the horizon dissolves as the lamplit sea and starlit sky shimmer into one.
- She walked between them down one lamplit corridor after another.
Definición de lamplight en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan