- A rank of non-commissioned officer in the British army, above private and below corporal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He fought in the Tet Offensive in 1968 as a lance corporal with the 1st Battalion, 7th Marines.
- Her mother married a dashing Jack-the-lad, who had been a lance corporal in the Royal Army Medical Corps in the war.
- George Solomou is a lance corporal in the Royal Army Medical Corps, attached to the London Irish Rifles.
late 18th century: on the analogy of obsolete lancepesade, the lowest grade of non-commissioned officer, based on Italian lancia spezzata 'broken lance'.
Más definiciones de lance corporalDefinición de lance corporal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.