Definición de land agent en inglés:
1A person employed to manage an estate on behalf of its owners.
- Mark Osborne, a land agent and estate management expert, said: ‘Scottish grouse moors have been in serious decline for decades and the future is bleak.’
- In 1900 O'Grady recalled working as a land agent on the family estate in the Land League winter of 1881-82.
- As we sat under the lights in the old black and white studio, I felt like a serf hauled into His Lordship's sitting room to be interviewed by his land agent about our imagined grievances.
2A person who deals with the sale of land: the fraudulent land agent sold him a worthless plot
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I wanted to leave a message for you, a forwarding address, but my house was purchased by a land agent, and I presume he sold it on quite quickly.
- In Humberside a woman was injured when a device was sent to an estate and land agent in Patrington.
- Born in Sydney, the land agent and auctioneer was secretary of his local branch of the Australian Labor Party from 1903 and became a member of the legislative assembly of New South Wales in 1913.
land agency sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Shaw began working as a clerk in a land agency at the age of fifteen, but abandoned that career before age twenty and resolved to fashion himself as a modern Shakespeare.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan