- A breeze blowing towards the sea from the land. Compare with sea breeze.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During the day, there'd be a cool land breeze blowing in the other direction.
- It was still early enough in the morning for there to be the hint of a land breeze, and on that day there were hordes of dainty white and yellow butterflies everywhere.
- There is a word for each wind from the points of our compass, but, for example, they would translate, variously, as ‘south wind, cyclone, cold land breeze.’
Más definiciones de land breezeDefinición de land breeze en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.