Definición de land crab en inglés:
A crab that lives in burrows inland and migrates in large numbers to the sea to breed.
- Family Gecarcinidae: Cardisoma and other genera
- The woods around the fort buildings are a good place to spot several kinds of land crab, and migrant bird species nest in the nearby marsh.
- However, there are also swimming crabs and land crabs, and the range of sizes and configurations is huge.
- This phenomenon has been particularly thoroughly studied in land crabs, which often occur in habitats containing both seawater and freshwater.
Definición de land crab en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan