- A platform, typically a floating one, on to which passengers from a boat disembark or cargo is unloaded.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However Bradford on Avon town council was this week positive about the plans, and believe the change of use of a platform behind St Margaret's Hall to a landing stage for boats and evening storage would be beneficial to the town.
- The boat bumped alongside the landing stage near Shalimar Station.
- A stone's throw from the hotel is a small landing stage and a tiny boat for six people.
Más definiciones de landing stageDefinición de landing stage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.