Definición de landless en inglés:
(Especially of an agricultural worker) owning no land: much of the rural population of Chile is landless and poverty-stricken the landless peasants were almost entirely dependent on wages for their livelihood (as plural noun the landless) the government pledged to help the landless and the poor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With a large population of landless agricultural workers, the pressure on land is enormous.
- Debt-driven small farmers and landless workers have left this district in larger numbers this season.
- The rural poor, especially landless labourers will take a hit five ways, at least.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But with poverty and landlessness forcing many villagers and internal refugees elsewhere in Cambodia to move back into mined areas, the need for clearance teams has seldom been stronger.
- Therefore, increasing landlessness (even in terms of occupancy holdings) of the rural population may also lead to less employment generation in agriculture.
- Displacement of families owing to development projects, unemployment and landlessness force the migrant to sell his child for labour.
Definición de landless en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda