Definición de landscape gardening en inglés:
The art and practice of laying out grounds in a way which is ornamental or which imitates natural scenery.
- British writers (since Addison and Pope) had paved the way, inventing landscape gardening as a materialization of painting inside nature.
- The aim of the course, according to Teagasc, is to create new opportunities for young people not just in farming but in wider areas, such as landscape gardening and amenity horticulture.
- Stained glass, so essential to Chartres splendour, is now more associated with craft than art; and landscape gardening seems a hobby or design practice rather than Art.
landscape gardener sustantivo
- Example sentences
- He is a landscape gardener and replanted the gardens and lawns.
- Augusta's son, King George III, employed landscape gardener Capability Brown to extend the gardens in 1766.
- The scheme includes the restoration of the parkland to the designs of the renowned early 19th century landscape gardener, Humphrey Repton.
Definición de landscape gardening en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia