- A room equipped with audio and visual equipment, such as tape and video recorders, for learning a foreign language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many of the students come from a vernacular medium of education, and they gain much from the language laboratory at the school, when it comes to learning languages correctly, with stress on communication.
- The state-of-the-art school has five science laboratories, two fully equipped computer labs and a specialised language laboratory as well as dedicated woodwork, engineering and home economics rooms.
- The call-centre facility at Cumbernauld High - which has a roll of 840 students - looks much like a language laboratory, containing 20 computer terminals and telephones.
Más definiciones de language laboratoryDefinición de language laboratory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.