sustantivo (plural pronunc. igual)Linguistics
- A language viewed as an abstract system used by a speech community, in contrast to the actual linguistic behaviour of individuals. Contrasted with parole.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Roland Barthes's semiology finds it foundation in the structural linguistic theory of Ferdinand de Saussure, who posited an abstract notion known as langue to explain the system of language.
- If Burchfield's book had been published as a linguist's analysis of the current state of our langue, all would have been well.
- For Baudrillard, there is no action in the play of signifiers in the langue of advertising; in other words, what occurs in advertising is not language.
1920s: French, from Latin lingua 'language, tongue'.
Más definiciones de langueDefinición de langue en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.