- A safety belt worn across the lap.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They should only wear a two-point lap belt if a three-point seat belt is not available.
- A three passenger rear seat is optional, but the centre position is only fitted with a lap belt.
- Wearing a lap belt keeps you anchored to the car seat and your shoulder belt keeps your upper body from pitching forward and hitting the airbag as it deploys.
Más definiciones de lap beltDefinición de lap belt en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.