Definición de laryngology en inglés:
The branch of medicine that deals with the larynx and its diseases.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Five sections then follow, focusing on laryngology, rhinology, otology, orofacial and lower airway surgery.
- He served in the Royal Army Medical Corps in India and Germany and then studied laryngology and otology at the Royal Ear, Nose, and Throat Hospital in London.
- Appointed senior lecturer and consultant in otolaryngology in Liverpool, he confined his practice to the discipline of laryngology and head and neck surgery, the first to do so in the United Kingdom.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- One then becomes an expert dermatologist, an expert laryngologist, and expert alienist, and expert oculist, an expert internist, and expert diagnostician.
- Dysphonic professional voice users should be referred to the voice clinic, run jointly by a laryngologist and a speech and language therapist.
- Baseline data were recorded after eligibility had been assessed and consent had been obtained by the laryngologist.
Definición de laryngology en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda