- A disc resembling a larger CD but able to store video, now generally replaced by the DVD.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's still a very entertaining commentary, with plenty of info and laughs, but it too is a holdover from previous releases, originally recorded for the laserdisc.
- But probably the best overall extra is the commentary track, recorded for the Elite laserdisc back in 1995.
- This is another example where the laserdisc or even VHS comes with supplements left off the DVD, and is inexcusable.
Más definiciones de laserdiscDefinición de laserdisc en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.