- (In the British armed forces) the second of two bugle calls giving notice of the hour of retiring at night, played also at military funerals and acts of remembrance: • figurative the end of the Cold War heralded the last post for the RAF baseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After a single bugle player performed the last post a minute's silence was held to remember those who never came home.
- Corporal Stephen Pountney played the last post on the bugle and relatives laid wreaths in front of the memorial.
- A bugle blew in the Ruhr on Sunday, sounding the last post for the postwar German model.
Más definiciones de last postDefinición de last post en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.