- Latin of about ad 200–600.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Classicism, however, is not simply the pursuit of the values inherent in ‘the classic’, despite its common etymological root in late Latin as a term denoting ‘textbook’ excellence.
- It seems to have been one variety of white onion which, in late Latin, bore the name unio, meaning a single white pearl.
- In late Latin it was ‘re-in-plere’, and ‘re-’ had already lost its basic idea of ‘again’.
Más definiciones de late LatinDefinición de late Latin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.