adjetivochiefly North American
- (Especially of a car) recently made or of a recent design: my stolen car was a late-model FordMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘I was having fun driving late-model cars,’ Junior says.
- If you've ever used a cell phone, turned the key in the ignition of a late-model car, heated up lunch in a microwave or had a pacemaker installed, you've been touched by Kilby's legacy.
- When your late-model car's oxygen sensor goes on the fritz, it will impair operation of the catalytic converter and probably cause your car to flunk its next emission test.
Más definiciones de late-modelDefinición de late-model en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.