- An image on an exposed film or print that has not yet been made visible by developing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Talbot renewed his efforts and discovered, as Daguerre had, the concept of ‘developing’ a latent image by exposing the negative to various chemicals.
- In order to see the latent image in the film, the image first must be treated or developed.
- The latent images formed were developed chemically and fixed.
Más definiciones de latent imageDefinición de latent image en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.