Definición de lath en inglés:
sustantivo (plural laths /lɑːθs, lɑːðz, laθs/)
- That's the condition you will wish to duplicate, and this can be done with slatted frames made of furring strips on which laths are tacked one half inch apart.
- Most ceilings are held in position by the adherence of the plaster to wooden laths, which are nailed to joists above.
- The arch, which frames the stage like a massive soccer goal, was made by master craftsmen using laths and plaster.
- It's finished in the sense that there are paneled walls and not just exposed beams and studs and lath.
- They tested four-person suites with an assortment of options, such as restored or new flooring, restored or replaced windows, and restored plaster and lath walls or new veneered plaster walls.
- Other materials sold by the bundle include things like wooden stakes, lath and wooden shims.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
lattice from [Middle English]:
A lattice is a structure made of laths and comes from Old French lattis, from latte ‘lath’ (Old English), of Germanic origin. The ordered criss-cross pattern associated with the word has led to its application in many contexts, particularly in science.
Definición de lath en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.