- A toilet, especially a communal one in a camp or barracks.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One soldier, rather close to the bottom of the ladder, was quite satisfied to simply keep the latrines clean and the barracks stoves going in cold weather.
- Deciding that cleaning toilets in the latrine and tables in the mess wasn't for him, Mauldin transferred to the infantry.
- He was walking in light footwear across his base camp on his way to the latrine.
Middle English (rare before the mid 19th century): via French from Latin latrina, contraction of lavatrina, from lavare 'to wash'.
Más definiciones de latrineDefinición de latrine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.