- 1A person who laughs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are the most enthusiastic laughers, pointers and critics of us all.
- We are both sisters, daughters, dancers, laughers, writers, singers, activists, lovers and dreamers.
- They men weren't bored, as they'd expected, and were usually the heartiest laughers.
- 2North American • informal A sporting match or competition which is so easily won by one team or competitor that it seems absurd: they lost the first laugher of the seriesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the opening game of last year's NCAA Tournament, a laugher against Monmouth, he missed both his attempts.
- Extend that winning streak to five, six games, and the NFC North race becomes a laugher.
- Iverson Scored 15 of his 25 points in the last nine minutes of a game that had been nothing but a laugher - the deficit was 21 points early in the fourth - until he got busy.
Más definiciones de laugherDefinición de laugher en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.