- A gregarious thrush-like babbler of South and SE Asia, typically with dark grey or brown plumage and a boldly marked head, and a cackling call.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Garrulax, family Timaliidae: many species
- Thrushes, starlings, mynahs cannot digest carbohydrate, laughing-thrushes can - so they make better use of whatever you feed them.
- I have visited his place several times and he does have two established pairs of Laughing Thrushes, they are beauties and have the best calls.
- Only then we realised that they were not real thrushes but chestnut-crowned laughing-thrushes.
Más definiciones de laughing-thrushDefinición de laughing-thrush en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.