Definición de law-abiding en inglés:
Obedient to the laws of society: a law-abiding citizen
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More likely the product of those years, in the main, turned into decent law-abiding members of society.
- In any civilized and law-abiding society the defeat of the terrorist is a public interest of the first importance.
- But we also want the rights of all law-abiding citizens to be respected and protected as well.
well behaved, lawful, righteous, honest, honourable, correct, upright, upstanding, good, decent, proper, solid, virtuous, moral, ethical;
high-minded, right-minded, principled, worthy, orderly, above board, clean-living, peaceable, peaceful, civilized;
- Example sentences
- And while we should generally want to create a culture of law-abidingness, a culture of pacifism is a recipe for national disaster.
- As long ago as 1865 Bagehot noted the law-abidingness of the British.
- Libertarians recognize that a free market needs a culture of law-abidingness, promise-keeping, and respect for contracts.