- The principle that the rate of a chemical reaction is proportional to the concentrations of the reacting substances.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As an analog of the law of mass action in chemical kinetics, we assume that the infection rate is proportional to n 1, with the proportionality constant.
- In 1864, Norwegian chemists Cato M. Guldberg and Peter Waage published the law of mass action.
- However, effects of drugs involve interactions between chemical entities and are therefore subject to the law of mass action.
Más definiciones de law of mass actionDefinición de law of mass action en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.