- A lawyer’s office.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is noted that the sale was performed by the law office of the current solicitors, yet they have advised that there were no formal documents with regard to this project.
- He stopped defending blacks against apartheid-related charges because he was convinced that his law office was bugged and his phone line tapped.
- If you could build a classroom in a bus, Dearie thought, you might also build a law office in one.
Más definiciones de law officeDefinición de law office en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.