Definición de lawful en inglés:
1Conforming to, permitted by, or recognized by law or rules: it is an offence to carry a weapon in public without lawful authority
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Silence or mere lack of objection does not constitute a lawful waiver.
- The first question is whether the detention is lawful under domestic law.
- In such cases, it will be easier to establish that the detention was lawful.
legitimate, legal, licit, just, permissible, permitted, allowable, allowed, rightful, proper, constitutional, legalized, sanctioned, authorized, warranted, justified, justifiable, approved, recognized, admissible, above board, within the law, going by the rules
law-abiding, righteous, honourable, good, decent, proper, solid, virtuous, moral, ethical, orderly, well behaved, peacekeeping, peaceful, civilized, dutiful, duteous, obedient, compliant, complying, disciplined
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Yet by the 19th Century, the Brits were renowned for almost painful ‘Victorian’ rectitude and lawfulness.
- The court is not able to review the merits, only the lawfulness, of the decision.
- Judicial review of administrative action usually examines the lawfulness, procedural fairness and rationality of a decision.
Pronunciación: /ˈlɔːfʊlnəs/ /ˈlɔːf(ə)lnəs/sustantivo
Palabras que riman con lawfulawful
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda