- A person who draws up and enacts laws: the monarch was supreme executive, lawgiver, judge, and warriorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is no more valid to say ‘because law suggests a lawgiver, a divine lawgiver must exist’.
- This chapter and verse makes clear that only God can be our lawgiver, judge and King.
- It relieved humanity of the heavy load under which it was groaning and broke the fetters unjust rulers and ignorant lawgivers had put around its feet.
Más definiciones de lawgiverDefinición de lawgiver en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.