Definición de lawless en inglés:
Not governed by or obedient to laws; characterized by a lack of civic order: it was a lawless, anarchic city
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other sources mention Vlad's determination to bring order in lawless times.
- Whereas in the Taliban regime it seemed pretty lawless, from the descriptions.
- What tests or considerations are to guide the jury in determining when he may reasonably become lawless?
anarchic, anarchical, disorderly, ungovernable, unruly, without law and order, disruptive, insurrectionary, insurgent, revolutionary, rebellious, insubordinate, riotous, mutinous, mutinying, seditious, revolting, terrorist
illegal, unlawful, lawbreaking, illicit, illegitimate, criminal, felonious, indictable, delinquent, culpable, villainous, transgressing, violating
informal crooked, shady, bent
- lawlessly adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Suddenly allowing religions to act lawlessly does not seem like such a good idea.
- In a way, it is a sort of Western, the story of Americans advancing into an empty desert, living lawlessly, excessively, violently, and being punished for their transgressions.
- Congress should expand its investigation of the Justice Department, monitoring how it is defining torture in various cases, and checking to make sure that it is not doing so lawlessly.
Palabras que riman con lawlessoarless
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda