- (In the Anglican Church) a layperson licensed to preach and to conduct some religious services, but not licensed to celebrate the Eucharist.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A lay reader in the Episcopal Church, Wilbur has said that most of what he knows of scripture comes through exposure to the Book of Common Prayer.
- He was also a lay reader in the Church of England and preached regularly.
- And in Chipping, lay readers and retired clergy have been conducting services with volunteers helping to co-ordinate weddings.
Más definiciones de lay readerDefinición de lay reader en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.