- A scoreboard showing the names and current scores of the leading competitors, especially in a golf match.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And I wouldn't be surprised to see his name on a college-tournament leader board real soon.
- He went out on a day in which he had to share equal billing with that fickle lady, Mother Nature, and finally got his score under par and his name on the leader board.
- A lesser man would have shuddered at the sight of his name at the top of the dreaded leader board after my three-under-par 67.
Más definiciones de leader boardDefinición de leader board en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.