- Most important: a number of leading politiciansMás ejemplos en oraciones
main, chief, major, prime, most significant, principal, foremost, key, supreme, paramount, dominant, superior, ruling, directing, guiding, controlling, essential, cardinal, central, focal; momentous, noteworthy, notable• informal number-oneforemost, greatest, chief, outstanding, pre-eminent, richest, principal, dominant, most influential, most illustrious, paramount, top-tier, top-rank, of the first rank, first-rate
- Craven District Council has played a leading role as main sponsor of the project.
- She danced all the leading ballerina roles, foremost among them Odette-Odile and Kitri.
- He has figured in a number of leading roles for Ballinrobe Musical Society, including Danilo in The Merry Widow.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- Guidance or leadership, especially in a spiritual context.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Things can be learned in many ways (spiritual leading is one way you pointed).
- It is a longing for a church that raises up leaders who recognize that leading and listening are not mutually exclusive.
- Thus, if we are not willing to give total obedience to his leading, we should not pray for blessing from above.
- 1The amount of blank space between lines of print.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most scrapbookers don't know what kerning or leading are and how to adjust them accordingly.
- I must say it is very interesting, but is it really necessary to have the typesetting within so big and the leading between each line so expanded?
- And certainly, with that leading, I think surrounding it a box would be a mistake.