Definición de learn en inglés:
verbo (past and past participle learned /ləːnt, ləːnd/ or chiefly British learnt /ləːnt/)[with object]
- Attitudes are learnt through observation of those in relative power or seniority.
- A child is learning unbelievable amounts of information.
- Neither does one want to waste time learning skills and information which will soon be as useless as hats for silt.
- Your mind may contain stores of knowledge because you learn rapidly, and you retain what has been learned.
- Previous studies of bilingual memory have primarily used word lists as materials to be learned.
- I haven't, for instance, recommended memorising great swathes of sporting statistics, or learning the eight times tables.
- She was in her early fifties and her death was learned of with great regret by all who knew her during her short stay.
- His passing last week was learned of with very deep and genuine regret within this community.
- The Leader of the House is saying that the Minister did not have enough time to discover on what date he learnt a piece of information.
In modern standard English it is wrong to use learn to mean teach, as in that’ll learn you (correct use is that’ll teach you). This meaning has been recorded since the 13th century and has been used by writers such as Spenser, Bunyan, and Samuel Johnson, but it fell into disfavour in the early 19th century and is now found only in non-standard and dialect use.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We explore the learnability of concepts from samples using the paradigm of sample compression schemes.
- In this paper, it is demonstrated, via a counterexample, that E-stability generally does not imply learnability of rational expectations equilibria.
- In contrast to ‘facility,’ (the other half of usability), learnability is almost always visual.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In proving these learnable results, crucial use is made of a theorem on the concept known as finite elasticity.
- The characterization identifies models that are definitely learnable and definitely unlearnable by the entire class of algorithms.
- The positive conclusion of this paper is that there are specific classes of concepts that are learnable in polynomial time using learning protocols of the kind described above.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.