sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
- A condition in which a person suffers from a sense of powerlessness, arising from a traumatic event or persistent failure to succeed. It is thought to be one of the underlying causes of depression.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But it does demonstrate what damage learned helplessness can do in making people live a life of fear.
- This list provides a forum for scholarly discussion of learned helplessness and explanatory style.
- The involvement of opioid system on the learned helplessness model of depression was investigated.
Más definiciones de learned helplessnessDefinición de learned helplessness en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.