Definición de learner en inglés:
1A person who is learning a subject or skill: a fast learner
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Surround those slow learners with fast learners who understand how to promote their creative ideas.
- I repeated it easily; I'd always been a fast learner with languages.
- For a learner to acquire skills in a foreign language, correctness of speech in his mother tongue should be taught.
beginner, trainee, apprentice, pupil, student, mentee, novice, newcomer, starter, probationer, tyro, fledgling, fresher, freshman, freshwoman, neophyte, initiate, new recruit, raw recruit, new boy/girl;
North American tenderfoot, novitiate
North American informalgreenhorn, rookie
1.1 (British also learner driver) A person who is learning to drive a motor vehicle and has not yet passed a driving test.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- You should be aware that learner drivers under supervision have a very low involvement in crashes.
- If you're a learner driver over 25 years of age, you're not required to complete the logbook.
- In fact, it's a good idea if a learner driver receives professional driving instructions.
Palabras que riman con learnerAnnapurna, burner, discerner, earner, Myrna, Smyrna, spurner, taverna, turner, Verner, Werner, yearner
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda