sustantivo[often as modifier]
- The leasing of a property, especially one recently purchased, back to the seller: leaseback agreementsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sale and leaseback allows companies to free up capital tied up in their movable and immovable assets.
- Sale and leaseback financing is a unique and effective method for generating capital for your business needs.
- Sale and leaseback finance is now a standard element of the financing package for almost every qualifying film.
Más definiciones de leasebackDefinición de leaseback en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.