Having a tough, hard texture like leather: brown, leathery skin
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The leathery sheet object is excellent in water repellency and water resistance in sections formed by cutting.
- At baseline and at 1 month, the lesions were clinically assessed as soft, leathery or hard.
- An is quite common and presents as a symmetric brown-black thickening of the skin that gradually becomes leathery or velvety in appearance.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Wrinkling, yellowing, leatheriness, mottling and hyperpigmentation are all associated with sun damage.
- Then a sharper leatheriness takes over and the whole thing wraps up a meaty finish with some peppery spice.
- The cigar drives home the nuttiness of the liquor and picks up leatheriness in the bargain.
Palabras que riman con leatheryfeathery, heathery
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda