- A shore lying on the leeward side of a ship (and on to which a ship could be blown in foul weather).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The area can be quite windy at times in summer, but there is rarely a time when a lee shore is not available.
- In fact, it now became necessary to think about how to make a landing on this lee shore without having the entire survival effort end in disaster.
- Keeping close to the lee shore with John watching out for rocks, we slowly made our way back to base.
Más definiciones de lee shoreDefinición de lee shore en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.