- The left-hand side of the human brain, which is believed to be associated with linear and analytical thought: Western education has addressed itself almost entirely to the left brain [as modifier]: all my years of left-brain trainingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The left-brain association with tool use was strengthened by studies of two people who previously had the nerve fibers connecting their left and right hemispheres surgically severed to control severe epilepsy.
- Collier thinks the contest is between right-brain and left-brain thinking; he has pointed out that all of them are left-handed, while the other team is all right-handed.
- A viewer certainly doesn't have to be a mathematical expert to appreciate what it offers, although those with a strong left-brain component may relate better to John Nash than right-brainers.
Más definiciones de left brainDefinición de left brain en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.