Definición de left hand en inglés:
1The hand of a person’s left side.
- Over 20 children played games, painted and ate their lunch only using their left hands.
- Nobody knows what causes about one in 10 people to have dominant left hands.
- People who agree with the statement raise their right hands, while people who disagree raise their left hands.
adjetivo[attributive] Volver al principio
1On or towards the left side of a person or thing: his left-hand pocket
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As Well belatedly settled, the young defender lined up a free kick 25 metres out and curled it towards the top left-hand corner.
- Mark McGeown, the Airdrie goalkeeper, could only watch as the ball arced towards the top left-hand corner and in off the post.
- Korea win a free-kick on the left-hand side of Germany's box and win a corner.
Definición de left hand en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan