- 1A left-handed person: gadgets that left-handers find awkwardMás ejemplos en oraciones
- What do Canadians, left-handers, and libertarians have in common?
- They were also, I noticed, utterly unusable for left-handers.
- Directions are given for both right- and left-handers.
- 2A corner on a road or racing circuit that bends to the left: the gearbox failed as Patrese went through a left-handerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The track drops as you swing through this tight left-hander at 97 km/h in second gear.
- I dropped a couple of tenths of a second in the first sector, but where I really lost time was Turn eight, the downhill left-hander.
- His 990 cc Yamaha will be bucking and drifting towards the blind left-hander at the bottom of the Craner section.
Más definiciones de left-handerDefinición de left-hander en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.